In today’s market, being a rainmaker for your business is getting harder and more technical every day, especially if you are a micro business with a very small budget. But we’ve got you covered. We can help you to use video for business in an affordable way.
Why video is important for your business?
- 1 Why video is important for your business?
- 2 Micro-businesses Have to Work Twice as Hard
- 3 What should be included in a business video?
- 4 Why Should You Choose Us?
- 5 What does video for business cost? just £250!
- 6 How to make a video for your business
Everyone in business knows that social media is imperative for most SMEs and sole traders nowadays. But do you know how to do it effectively?
For many people, phrases like “going live”, “likes”, “subscribers”, “live streaming” and “online advertising accounts” might as well be phrases in a foreign language. Then again, maybe you understand the lingo, but technically you’re out of your depth.
Even if you have managed to create some live content, is it bringing in the customers you want, and are you making sales? You need to know how to use video for business.
Micro-businesses Have to Work Twice as Hard
A micro-business has fewer than ten employees, and either a turnover of up to €2 million or a balance sheet total of up to €2 million. However, in the main, we are helping businesses that are way smaller than that.
Our clients are typically much smaller, or even sole traders, that do everything from marketing to getting the actual job done. But they still have to compete in the same market.
A micro-business is far more likely to waste money doing online advertising and social media campaigns, yet they are least able to afford it.
Using video for business, here’s what you need to know
If you’ve been busy running a company but think you need to step up to the plate and become the “Rainmaker” your business needs.
Here are some questions that you need to know the answers to:-
- Who are my potential customers?
- How do I get to my customers without spending a fortune?
- What are their core needs and how can I fill them?
- What should I offer them?
- How can I build their trust?
- What sort of things should I be saying?
- What is the best video content for business?
- How do my best competitors do it?
These are just a few of the things you’ll need to run a successful online sales campaign.
In our experience, most people that run micro-businesses “hate sales” but spend most of their time trying to make sales. The fact is that very small businesses are usually run by people who are very good at sales because they are passionate about what they do. To be honest, they just don’t understand the sales and marketing process.
Sales vs Marketing
Sales is what happens when you answer the phone, marketing is what you do to get potential customers to phone you for the first time.
The reality is, that most micro-businesses are run by people that are great at making a sale once the customer finds them, but fail to find enough potential customers to talk to. A great way to increase your company’s exposure is to use video for business building.
Become the Rainmaker
We can help you to:-
- Get to your potential customers
- Establish what their core needs are
- Help you to create an offer for something they want
- Show you how to build trust in your potential customers
- Show you what to say and when to say it
- Create an effective marketing campaign that will get the customers you want to make contact with you
- What’s more, we will back it up with a moneyback guarantee
What should be included in a business video?
A business video can be a powerful tool to communicate a message and promote a product or service. The content of a business video will depend on the specific goals of your company and the audience you need to target.
Here are some general elements that should be included in a video for business:
- Start with an attention-grabbing opening that introduces your business and the purpose of the video.
- Clearly convey your message and communicate the benefits of your product or service. By using examples to illustrate your point.
- End the video with a clear call to action, such as signing up for a free trial or contacting your company for more information.
- Make sure to include your business logo and any other branding elements in the video.
- Ensure that the video looks and sounds professional. Use high-quality video and audio equipment.
- Include customer testimonials or reviews to showcase the quality of your product or service (where appropriate).
- Use engaging visuals, such as animations or graphics, to keep viewers interested and convey complex information in an easy-to-understand way.
- Keep the video short and to the point. Ideally, each video should be no longer than 2-3 minutes.
- Optimize the video for social media by including subtitles or captions, adding relevant hashtags, and formatting the video for different social media platforms.
By including these elements in your business video, you can create a compelling and effective marketing tool that will help you reach your target audience and achieve your business goals.
Why Should You Choose Us?
Why would you want to come to a film production company to design and build your video for business marketing campaign?
Quite simply because we have been doing it for the last 20 years, for lots of different businesses, from a gynaecologist to a glass fitter. We are happy to give you references from businesses just like yours that we have helped to build.
What does video for business cost? just £250!
Nowadays, any online campaign involves video and it doesn’t have to cost a fortune to do. Don’t be fooled into the idea that successful video campaigns cost £1000’s. They don’t. For an idea of what it costs, see our Small Business Starter Pack. If you are after a full set of videos see our Full Video Production for Business Package.
How to make a video for your business
It starts with a phone call. Simply give us a call or drop us an email. We will work hand-in-hand with you. We will spend time in person with you or over Skype, Zoom or Facetime if you’re miles away.
In the planning stage, you will have a lot of contact with us. If you need us to help you with the “tech” we’ll be there for you as well. We can either help you or do it all for you. Whatever you need and we promise it won’t break the bank.
Drop us a line
Why not get in contact, it costs you nothing, but it has the potential to make you into the “Rainmaker” for your business. Contact us here if you want to start using video for business.